FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Allen R. Both Reptile Kingdom
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 03:03 PM   #15
SofaKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLizardHorde View Post
I'm not really sure what difference that would make. Stand there all day and wait to see a wad of cash and then scream "that's mine"? I mean I'm not averse to confronting him in person but I'm not sure that it would mean I'd get my money back.

I don't much care at this point, I mean the repayment would be nice but I have no hope of ever receiving it.

Also, there are some things he just cant make restitution for. He can't make good that he stole our first animals we ever produced, he cant make good that we have no idea where these animals are or what their condition is now, he cant take back the time I spent dealing with him and the frustration, he cant take back the rage and sadness we felt for the "leopard spider" he shipped us. We love our animals here and we treat them all with respect because they rely on us for living healthy lives. So when we get a sick animal dumped on us, we struggle to get it healthy, and then only to have it die... it really isn't something we take lightly.

Needless to say he did give me a crash course in what "Bad Guys" are capable of doing in this industry so since then I have adjusted who I deal with and how I deal with them. So thanks Allen

I'm not saying start a fight or cause a scene. When confronted in person, they don't have a rock to slither under. They have to deal with the situation right then and there.

Even if you just say your piece to him, that could take a lot off your shoulders.