FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - FedEx Certification
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 01:06 PM   #1
ByRandom
FedEx Certification

I read the post made last year about becoming certified through FedEx and immediately thought "How Easy!" and "Why didn't I do this before!". Now that I'm actually trying to go through the process, it is very nerve racking.

My account number is about 4-5 days old. Every time I call 1-800-GOFEDEX, they are determined to talk me out of facts that I know. Example: That no one is certified to ship Harmess Reptiles through FedEx. So I guess you all are doing it illegally, seeing as not a soul in the United States is legally certified through FedEx to ship reptiles. I've gotten the oh-so-infamous Run Around from these people that it's not even funny. I think I've left the same message 10 times with 10 different offices, and not a soul has e-mailed me or called me back. Name, Rank, and Identification Number.

Now that I'm done ranting, anyone have any advice? Lol The link(s) in the prior thread no longer exist, otherwise I would have cut the middle-man (Rep) out of the picture and just sent them a box. The closest anyone has come to admitting that they ship reptiles was one individual who said "Yes, that's right, you have to be Authorized." But then I was transfered to another individual who said that they can't do it, period, no if's, and's, or but's.

Any advice?