FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Something to ponder.....
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 09:25 PM   #40
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg M
I am not too sure what micro chipping or morphs have to do with this thread.....
I brought that up because they are both surgeries(microchipping & devenom..)

Quote:
Morphs are a part of nature.... Like it or not, there is a fair amount of inbreeding in wild populations.... Especially isolated ones..... There are even such things as locality spacific recessive morphs..... This is where a recessive gene becomes the dominant morph in a spacific local..... Inbreeding is tabboo in human populations..... Nature does not follow our religions or go by our ethics.... Venomous snakes do not have their venom glands ripped out of their head in nature.... The few venomous snakes that might be born without the proper delivery system will die from starvation.....
Tell me where to find an Albino or Pied population I'll be on the next plane...lol
Seriously though im sure there is inbreeding in nature somewhere but We can probably contribute that to man or major catastrophy

Quote:
It has also been proven that venomous snakes need their venom to properly digest their food to a certain extent.... It is not need to digest the food, but it is need to advance the process especially in vipers.... Ever wonder why some venomous snakes venom is so necrotic??? If you are bitten by a gaboon or puff, you will lose a massive amout of tissue in a very short period of time....
I am not saying you are wrong but where can i find the proof?

Quote:
You can see what type of people are into voids just by looking on this BOI....

Uneducated
Ignorant
Inexperianced
Untrustworthy
And a few other choice words that I cant say here....LOL
Im not sure if this is directed at me? But if it is i would like to keep this civil
I came here looking for information but have yet to find it