FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 06:13 AM   #529
Ravens_Mama
Knowing now what this man is capable of...Im glad Jim had someone watching his back....doesnt sound like someone you can trust as far as you can throw em. Did you know statistically 99% of those people who have committed a murder have been proven to practice on animals first!! How can someone be comfortable with their animals with a person of this caliber??? on another note if he does have more customers out there then have spoken up can you BLAME them for keeping mum about ANY knowledge of this guy? HELL he has their names numbers address and who knows if he takes paypal he may even have more important info about these people and for the sake of fearing for their own safety dont feel its worth the risk of coming forward and possibly provoking this mans negative attention. We know hes capable of murder and who knows what other nasty niceties he indulges in. I for one cant sit mum when animals are in question which is why i now have a dissabled pit puppy sitting in front of my heater LOL. Im one to go well above and beyond for my animals and animals in general. HEH has not shown themselves to warrant the care of ANYTHING especially animals NOR children which sadly he does have both.

JenJen