FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 05:25 AM   #560
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabethlea27 View Post
I know I'm focusing in on the lying - but saying he was a 6 times proven breeder when he only bred twice seems like such an an unnecessary, pointless lie it makes me wonder about what other "small" lies she's told all over the place that may add up to important ones (other than what has already been revealed). And this small lie also shows she was desperate to push sick animals for a dime... Obviously (look at my own situation, silly me...). I keep expecting her to be a decent human and then get surprised by things like this. I have to quit the denial and get over it... You can't believe anything out of Ashley's mouth.. and that after 56 pages of thread proving it, that really is not big news anymore. HAVE .. TO... ACCEPT... REALITY.... And not expect her to be normal. Or.. more accurately, moral.
I'm beginning to think Ashley is a pathological liar, in the clinical sense. It's also very apparent that she relished the popularity these animals and being a "breeder" brought her. The problem for her is that the constant posting and need for attention came back to bite her in the ass.

If she wanted a hobby where she could be well respected and liked, she should have focused on her cars. Animals are obviously too much responsibility for her.