FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - News Journal delaware area
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 11:58 AM   #8
mechnut450
yeah ryant in new castle county you more less need to have 1 acrea of land and ( more less be in the boon docks. )
same for kent county I do believe..

I just gonig ot make david buy me some land in MD so cia nd move there since he buying so many snakes ( joking david)

I may end up tryingo t sell a couple of the rescues and possible the pinstripe male I just got, t ocover the cost in I need to. I am already consdiering selling the laptop since I can get by with the older portable dvd player to watch dvds while I take mom to the doc appointments. ( bad part is lower systems cost more than mine did when I got it lol) a similare system going 500+ now most places . and that with out a flash drive and a good laptop case.

I may end up getting out of reptiles if they try to get anymore strick ( heck the state never offically visited me in the 15 years sincei gotten the permit . most visits were dropping off a snake or in a couple cases a pick up ( one guy came and got a couple with his permit in hand) I waiting for a call now called at 9 am and it lunch time will be calling again at 1pm and everyday at 9 am and 1pm until I get a person. I figure they will either get a point and call back or I will fight it if they say they going to take the snakes I have a record of every time I called. Since i am writing it down each time with a date and time.