FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Derek Roberts/Sonoran Reptiles-Bad Guy
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 02:26 PM   #10
Classic Dum's
its his name in the header by rules were supposed to use exsisting threads, because of the mangnatude of this I would love to see a new thread opened about this more people would read it. This thread and the one with 'adam block banging on the front door" most people probally wont read. Hardly anyone knows who derek look at how few reads this thread has. and the one about Adam well when it keeps bouncing to the top with mine or Richies name in the reply section i dont think many will pay attention because it looks as though, adam, richie and myself are just at it again. this is new and IMO very important, more important then any of the previous threads. for a year derek knowingly allowed Adam to lie and slander/liable a company, even came here two weeks ago and backed Adam and those lies up, he flat our said he seen the animal delivered to Adam, we now know that to be a bold faced lie. Im speachless over the whole deal I cant believe someone would have the gull to come here and do what Adam did, nor that Derek could knowingly allow it to go on. This takes the cake. Truely Unbeilevable.