FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 09:34 AM   #36
Bobby O
Thumbs down BUYER BEWARE

I THINK JERRY NOT COMING ON TO THIS SITE TO GIVE HIS VERSION OF THIS TRANSACTION SPEAKS VOLUMES! BUT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO VENTURE TO HIS PRIVATE SITE, THERE'S PLENTY HE HAS TO SAY THERE SINCE IT'S ALL HIS OPINIONS AND NO ONE CAN CHALLENGE HIM.

As for Lucille's question on zonata disease, there is not much information out there. When those two words come up, it puts shivers down a zonata keeper's spine as it has decimated countless zonata collections. There are no definitive causative factors that were ever identified/published BUT since it is contagious, it is thought of as infectious. Mitch Mulks who is obtaining his doctorate in zonatas is probably the best person to explain it. With that being said, Jerry has used zonata disease as a scare tactic when he was trying to get me to leave a deposit for his unhatched zonatas. Zonata disease or not, I think Stu (who no one can argue, is an accomplished colubrid breeder/keeper) had issues with these animals within two weeks and wanted to return them, but Jerry refused to take them back and instead wanted him to "work with them." Stu even told Jerry that if he didn't have the money, he can wait for the refund.