FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 10:47 AM   #38
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
The BOI is where people come to check reputations, to see if there are positive or negative reports about those who they may be planning to do a transaction with.
It should not be necessary to travel to other venues to see evidence, especially as some places do not have the requirement that real names be used as this one does. And, as Bobby said above, some places do not allow any conflicting or additional comment.
Inexplicably Jerry sent the following pm to me (I am not a zonata person, I do not know why he chose me), I suppose to attempt to take the heat off requests that he respond to the allegations here. I would think a responsible breeder would want to address these kinds of allegations as soon as possible and offer his own perspective:

JerryKruse

Name : Jerry Kruse

Trader Rating: (0)
taking a moment
Hi Lucille,

please do not add any more pressure for me to reply just yet. I want to see exactly what Mr. Tennyson has to say before I blast him. I can assure you that you and many others are hearing a half-truth. I have also developed a negative following stemming from 2 years ago that does not make this any easier for me. That in and of itself is a long story that is stemmed in sheer stupidity and misunderstanding. Please give me time to reply -- I do have two young children to tend to and I may not even reply until tomorrow. Yes I have been "lurking" below -- wouldn't you be? My response will be written VERY carefully including a timeline of everything that transpired. Until then, please do unerstand and respect my silence...thank you much.
I suppose the next excuse will be his car breaking down, then the next one will be a family member being in the hospital and then, if I have it right, he'll lose his collection in a fire OR it will be stolen.

It must be taking him a lot of time to get through the scammers handbook.