FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca
Thread: Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 11:50 PM   #10
Brandonadam209
You are 100% wrong Robert, you said to me that you could order me a red tail green rat "wild caught" for cheap but they do not do well in captivity...so we proceeded to order the Captive Bred... please do not humiliate yourself with lies...there was no misunderstanding. FYI, here is a link to a person that has not only bred them, but has crossed them with janseni creating a morph. http://www.oxyjansen.com/index.html

I can't believe how you just keep on with your lying, before I left with the snake I had your store worker call you personally in front of me and ask you about the bumps. They are nothing and will get better you said. When I saw you in person a few days later I asked you face to face, and I got the same response.

One last thing, if what you just ranted about for so long was in fact true I would not have even came into your store asking for a refund. I understand you have a reputation to keep and are willing to say anything to protect it. I do not expect less, or should I say "more" in your case.