FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 09:47 PM   #9
Chameleon Company
Erik,
I am a little confused as to why this thread is here. From what I have read, I am going to list some of the possible reasons with a comment:

1) You are upset because she cursed ?

2) She's upset because she got one or more dead animals, and she shouldn't be ? You offer a health guarantee, which while it doesn't cover dead animals not signed for on first delivery attempt, would it not cover animals the customer thought were underweight ?

3) You're making assumptions about how much effort the UPS driver made to insure delivery. You were already told by the customer that UPS was very unreliable there. Maybe they are ?

4) Is it possible that the animals could have been better packed ?

5) Yes, they have some threads here, but I don't think one is about them ripping off anybody. They also have a long history of happy customers.

Were there any phone communications too ? Do they not have a right to be upset ? They went to UPS to get the package after the driver seems to have done something different than his normal leaving the package, same day, with reasonable expectation that the animals should be OK, and here you are ducking behind your "not there to sign for it" aspect of your TOS ! You know, its one thing to have it as a TOS. Its another to run for cover behind it at the first chance. And then its something altogether beyond that to make a BOI post of it. Help me out Erik, I'm a bit baffled, and I wasn't born yesterday !