FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Steven Brockschmidt, BrocksBoids...
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 03:20 PM   #136
KaHane
I am not letting this thread get buried. Not until we have the boas in our possession that is. I've just been busy and truthfully I think everyone including the readers here are tired of the thread without any resolution or Brock coming on and saying something. In the meantime I have been making plans for my options on how to handle this the RIGHT way. You see, we offered to drive recently to Jersey, but Brock said he would drive to us...but no show and complaining how far it was and we should have met half way. This is his thoughts without even letting us know...Trust me, We'd have no problems driving to get the boas. However now it's to a point that, how do trust he's gonna show up when we go to Jersey? What else is up his sleeve? I'd want nothing more than to walk into his house and get my boas... However will he be there? Will the boas be there? And most likely he will notify the police and try to charge us with theft. Although we will bring all evidence with us proving those boas as ours, will the police take it into consideration at the time? Another possibility is if he puts up a fight or want to be macho man about it. Even though it's the last thing I want, but it might get messy and he might be visiting the hospital for real this time...and it would be a long stay!
When it comes down to it, I don't want to end up being the bad guy in this situation if the wrong steps are taken. After all I don't think the police is gonna care about some boas when the other guy gets accidentally put in the hospital from his own stupid actions such as putting up a fight. They are going to look at us as the bad ones.
So please this thread might not be as busy, but in behind the scenes it's being worked on.
Now Brock, I am directing this to you since you still won't reply to us once again! You spoke with Ken and said you'd Ship to Big Mike now. I guess you now don't want to deal with me or Ken now with Mike. So when are you going to contact Mike? You won't reply to his emails...what are you going to do? Ship the boas and hope Mike has your prediction powers and know without contacting him?
I spoke with Mike today and he will continue to get in contact with you. Get off your @ss and get things rolling!
I'm gonna end it now before I get more angry.... Contact Mike TODAY! He's waiting for your contact