FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Venomoids, the right and the wrong.
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 05:19 AM   #241
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by adder View Post
I wrote before:
"The judgment you quote from was overturned as incorrect on 8 June last year. "
You are quoting old and discredited stuff - give up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by adder View Post
Well for the benefit of Dan Troll, we were back in court today against our enemies and guess what? - We remain in business!
The court decided that to close us down would put the public at risk and the three judges were correct!
So, a known perjurer has openly lied, yet again...shocker Not only lied about the purpose of the hearing; but also lied about the outcome. Why would you currently be appealing a decision which was supposedly overturned last year? Your license is clearly still revoked. Man, this is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Quote:
Raymond Hoser, 51, who runs the company Snakebusters and calls himself The Snake Man, appeared today in the Court of Appeal before Justices Robert Redlich, Phillip Priest and Cameron Macaulay to challenge the Department of Sustainability and Environment's decision to cancel his wildlife demonstrators licence.....

....Justice Redlich said today Mr Hoser, who was fined $12,000 in the County Court in August 2011 for demonstrating with venomous snakes less than three metres from the public and using more than one venomous snake at a time, needed a lawyer to properly articulate the grounds for his appeal given his livelihood was at stake.

The hearing was adjourned to June 13

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/yo...#ixzz2Tuugq2eV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakehandler View Post
Now let me start your reply....troll Sean........
Thanks for coming, Sean. I'm the guy who emailed you, by the way. Let me be the first to welcome you to the Troll Club. It's pretty nice in here. I had a feeling that what he was shoveling amounted to nothing more than . Thanks for posting that link. Apparently, I still suck at Google searches.