FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Heavy parasite load found in ball python from Ed Clark
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 05:10 PM   #96
Wilomn
Gary, your little brother, bigjohn, has had this conversation with many people on several occasions.

Do you really think an imported female would come in in shape to be bred? Do you really think someone, even mr. clark, would put a valuable male in with an imported female?

You and I both know that your little brother meant a gravid wildcaught female that subsequently laid eggs that were then hatched in captivity.

Captive born and bred, cbb. Sure it's possible to use a wild caught female for this. It generally takes about 2 to 3 years to get one in shape to breed. Do you REALLY think that's what your little brother meant in his post?

Ask him, your little brother, to come here and clear it up. Judging by the conversations and his inability to get the whole cbb, cb, ch thing, I'm comfortable making the statement that I did.

I don't suppose your little brother told you about those conversations he's had in chat, did he? In more than one chat if I recall correctly. He's trying to pass himself off as something he's not and he hates being called on it. The boy still has a LOT to learn.