FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 02:45 PM   #270
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
Mr Castillo I applaud and commend your business I.Q. The high road is always the preferred route to take(although in some cases not the easiest) and in the long run will get you there faster in greater comfort.

Like some, I thought this thread was going to be a tuff one(considering the number of post in 2 days), but so glad that those involved were all above board. This thread should be a shinning example of how a resolution can be had by the people whom it concerns. Also a prime example of how important a consumer tool the BOI has been and always will be.

Chad, the reason he refunded the shipping is why Mr Castillo will have a long and lasting career in the reptile world. He's to smart a business man to nit pick concerning less than $100 and also understands that some actions reverberate much longer than other actions. Like you implied, he didn't have to refund but he did none the less because it was the right thing to do for this situation. As far as advertising goes, the shipping refund he gave ads 1000 times it's dollar value to his reputation.

In closing, glad to see both parties are satisfied with the outcome. Andrew
Andrew, you wrote this, ironically, in a thread where an animal died in transit.

You keep resposting the same e-mails that have already been posted in this thread and have back tracked on being responsible for the animal's unfortunate demise. I would think you have had enough time to cool off and realize that allowing your pride and ego to get the better of you in this situation is not in your better interest.

Upstanding members in this community are imploring you to refund Kevin to save your reputation. You cannot still think that your standing is so incredibly at this point you are immune from this BOI being found and from people seeing that errors were made on both sides, but none of those errors warrant you being able to keep over 4,000.00 from someone.

It would be ill advised not to at this point.

Refund Kevin. Seek legal action against Sean. People see how terrible he is for this industry now and hopefully will not deal with him because of it, but this a chance for them to see what a true businessman you really are.