FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Phillip Averbuck
Thread: Inquiry Phillip Averbuck
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 06:16 PM   #7
Alterna Ranch
JESUS

Sorry I did not put enough detail for you people to get the gist of my post. I do not think Phillip did anything intentionally or knew the snake was ill. I did say it was thin upon receipt and he said it was due to brumation. I always leave a new arrival alone as far as taking it out, picking it up etc.,...so it has a few days to calm down. Of course I looked at it numerous times a day and refilled the water dish at least once a day. I did tell Phillip of my concerns, but since I've been doing this for 50+ years, I also know you cannot always tell in the first few hours and coming out of brumation and warming up tends to speed things up. My goal is to save this snake and get her healthy. Phillip is on board with this. Again, this is and was not a BAD GUY post on Phillip. Stuff happens and a lot of the time it is no ones fault. I guess my inquiry question is: Should I return the snake and risk it dying, or try to save it? You people on here tend to over think things and try to get those posting into an argument. Nothing to argue about here - if I save her - the deal goes through. If she dies, I simply return his money.