FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
Thread: Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 07:35 PM   #134
waltah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillArt View Post
This has been going on long enough I don't know the guy or anything but this is aggravating me now just reading this garbage.I feel bad for the person who has had to deal with this guy.This is actually not the only negative post about this guy either.He "Used" to be a good guy! I can understand that, but when do you start not being a good guy? Does he need to owe a couple more people thousands of dollars and sit on it for a few years???I don't get it people are defending him,that's great,but as I see it this guy is low and I certainly would not do business with him or any of his businesses.Thats what they do, most likely people change business or name because of some legal trouble or similar issue.Stop defending this creep!He did wrong, it is what it is.Pay the debt and contact the person you owe for crying out loud,this is so unreal I cant even fathom why anyone would put up with this or defend this behavior.Crazy!Simple as that!
I have to ask how you know that Adam hasn't contacted this person. Just because you didn't read about it on the BOI doesn't mean it's not happening. I'd like to see some actual proof from the OP as well as emails including emails since this thread has started. People are ready to hang Adam, but there have been no details posted here at all. As has been said there's two sides of it and the accuser hasn't even really posted his.
Personally I'm hoping this all gets resolved quickly as I know Adam to be a good guy.