FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy CapoJames Aka JAMES SMITH OR JAMES GAMBINO
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 08:48 PM   #7
Capo James
and for bsharrah GET A FUCKING LIFE THEY WERE JUST PICTURES I NEVER CLAIMED THEM AS MINE. AND HOW LONG AGO WAS THIS??? SO GOT BACK TO UR LITTLE TREE BOA SITE. UR 2 CENTS ISNT NEEDED

Quote:
Jason used to work at Petsmart... and even him being pet care manager... there was no way he could afford piebalds... how did this scum afford them? or... maybe he scammed someone for them too IF he even has them.
OK i wasn't going to write this but really i guess i am going to have to.
First off i don't work at pet smart. And Saying i have no ball's lol grow up. dont hate because i have pie balls and u dont. but really this has nothing to do with anything. u have nothing to do with this so but out thank you.

Now for Rachel Ur threats mean shit to me. i will send u a money of 900 bucks. which will cover all the issue we have. and to be true fully with you. u need to com down. i never ripped u off. the snake u send me were really good snakes. i am not going to lie. but when you told me that u had issues with ur sprier ball python not eating worried me a little bit. so i reacted like a ass hole that i am not. and i am sorry for that. SO THE MONEY ORDER SHOULD BE TO U BY MONDAY