FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 09:11 PM   #405
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerards View Post
I don't know Jerry or Stu. I'm not concerned about their deal. This thread got big fast and the way some people(you being one of them) use this forum is what made me post. This place can and does do good. This was not one of the times where that happened. Stu and Jerry are big boys and they can figure stuff out on their own. To think that you insisting on someone doing something helped is crazy. You can't make someone do something they don't want to do. Stu didn't like Jerry's way and Jerry didn't like Stu's way. Who is wrong there? They are and were the only ones that made something happened. What is left to say that helps the situation? Are you going to sit here and wait until Stu gets paid or else? Will you be ready to TYPE something to make someone do something? Lol! Your fingers must be jacked! The deal is done, if he doesn't pay up it's back on but you and the other after deal made commenters aren't doing anything. Sorry if I hurt you feelings with my first post. I'm trying to stop, I really am!
In my opinion, the way people used this thread has apparently been of a big help to Stu. Why did he bring it here? Did it help bring about a resolution? Would that have happened otherwise? Sorry, I guess people can't see what is right in front of them if it doesn't just flat out slap them silly to get their full attention.

A lot of people have learned from this thread and will likely learn more over time just from how this all pans out. Satisfactory resolutions have taken place time and time again here on the BOI, and yet the detractors continue to turn a blind eye to that fact. Quite frankly, and in my opinion, once the one-on-one negotiations after the fact have ended with no resolution in sight, there really isn't any other place on the planet where a resolution CAN possibly come about. Do you think law enforcement will help? Want to file a lawsuit? The reason I set up the BOI in the first place was because I found out through personal experience that NONE of those options will help you. Do you think law enforcement is going to be concerned about a snake deal for a paltry $3100? Do you think an attorney is going to be interested in being retained to file a lawsuit for that small amount of money? Heck, if would cost at least twice that amount just to establish the court of jurisdiction. So yeah, good luck with that ....

So again, WHY did Stu bring this issue HERE?

And no, the deal is NOT done till the refund takes place and the animals are back in Jerry's hands. At this point things have only been SAID, not DONE. If things were always DONE as were SAID, then there would be absolutely no reason for the BOI to exist.

So please, all the backseat drivers claiming that this is over with, zip it. The fat lady hasn't come close to singing yet.