FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Adult Female Mali Uro in Mass
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 08:29 PM   #10
Gabe562
Quote:
Originally Posted by facedownthedemons View Post
Well, I've learned I could use ShipYourReptiles therefor not needing the personal fedex certification. However, If I can, I'd rather find someone local and avoid stressing the Mali more. I'm talking to someone in the area currently. If you'd be willing to pay the ~$80 estimate I got of shipping costs of sending her cross country (You're located in Cali correct?), I'd certainly consider it if this person happens to have a change of heart.
Ok well that sounds good brother whatever the best situation would be for the uromastyx is all i care about. But if you do want to ship due to the other person not wanting her after all i am only willing to pay for half the shipping i dont know how you would feel about that but thats all i can offer you, other than the fact that she would be coming to a great home i can show you what her set up would be like as well to promise that i wouldnt use her for breeding or any type of situation like that, she would have her own 4x4x4 vision cage with all the proper lighting.