FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry BallBids.com?
Thread: Inquiry BallBids.com?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 03:28 AM   #83
aviBallBids
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesRkewl View Post
Please allow me to copy and paste my response on BP.net...

You guys are just not right, not in your ethics, not in your business model, not in your care of these awesome animals and certainly not in your lies and deceptions.

So many noobie mistakes it's pathetic, these are live animals and it's our hobby your toying with, yet you expect us to understand

Sorry, your barking up the wrong tree
Hi snakesRkewl!

We realize that there is nothing we can do or say to ease every person's fears. The best we can do is admit our faults where admission is due, and make changes to our service and guarantees as promised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
This is "leveling the playing field" as you guys put it on your Facebook page? It's clear that neither one of you has any understanding of the game.

Those people have to ask for those bids to be refunded? Honey, you should be falling all over yourselves to spark up some semblance of veracity and refund without having to be asked. But then again, it's clear to anyone willing to look deeper than the surface, that you have no intention of doing what's right to begin with.

It's not about the love of the animals when you pull in a guy to act as a frontman, who has no clue about the animals being worked with. It's a money grab, nothing more.
Hi again!

Most bids were refunded with the click of a button, but several members were experiencing issues with their bid balances, so they were credited again manually. It may or may not have had something to do with the downtime we experienced earlier.

Also, responding to emails, live support calls, phone calls, forum posts, and Facebook posts is a whole lot of work for two people to accomplish, but we manage to do it. The only difference is that i type much faster than Zack, so I will more than likely beat him to the punch.

Thank you!

-Avi =)