FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Venomoids, the right and the wrong.
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 10:53 AM   #171
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimmieux View Post
let's see what Mr. Hoser has to say about this!
In the past, responses of many to information on this site tending to show guilt have been: innocent, guilty, no contest, no response.
There is a new sort of response made famous in another thread: the responder will simply blather long enough and loud enough enough so that the incriminating post is washed away to previous pages so that it will not be read.

Mr. Hoser has picked fights, written derogatory answers including several that target how he feels about certain Christian groups, and has discoursed at length with less than factual information, so he is skilled in using argument to pull attention away from relevant postings..

Dan writes so much better than I do so I'm including a quote here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
This guy reminds me of the clowns at BallBids. Making contradictory and self-serving statements, with no basis in any sensible plane of reality. And he even has a magic link that'll dispel any arguments. Deja-vu all over again.

'Oh, you don't agree with me? Here, just have a look at my handy-dandy link. This'll explain it all. Quantifiable data? Crikey, mate, who needs that!? I said it, so it must be the truth.'
It is my opinion that he will use the blather tactic here.
Should he do so, I will simply bring the very much relevant post back up to the top.