FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Venomoids, the right and the wrong.
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 04:39 AM   #177
Snakehandler
Yet again you misrepresent the truth, in 2011 you're attempt at an intervention order was dismissed, mine against you upheld, you appealed and both were dismissed. I stated in court I never created hate sites, none of my associates have intervention orders, although I understand you have several on people and I believe some on yourself!

You accused me in court of a vast array of things from stalking, attacking, stealing, and damaging property, which was denied under oath and you failed to present any evidence to contradict this.

The court found that neither of us has grounds for an AVO, you then attempted to drag me back into court on more lies and failed again

As you were told in court a letter from you is not a cease and desist, I don't use your trademarks, you claim people attempt to divert web traffic so why do you own snakehandlermelbourne.com.au? Remarkably similar to Snakehandler.com.au isn't it?

I have never been charged with anything, never convicted of anything, never questioned about criminal activity, had my permits revoked, suspended or limited! You continue to accuse me of crimes, yet you are not a wildlife officer, police officer or any other legal entity, you claim I stalk you, so why is it you have collected all this 'evidence' sought me out on forums and attempted in vain to discredit me......am I too successful and really a financial threat to yourself.....if I am so inferior to you why are you so concerned about what I do?