FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Nick Lillis
Thread: Bad Guy Nick Lillis
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 02:32 PM   #278
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardK View Post
but current veterinary standards would not declare a reptile clear on the basis of one or two fecal exams as the parasite tends to be shed intermittently and requires a lengthy surveillance program that is well outside of the current time frame.

If one looks at the invoice for the 12th and reads across, there is a charge for postage that appears to be at least $45, because there is no decimal point seen. So perhaps something was sent off for testing. Could it be a crypto test? I don't know. It would have been easy to include more information, and the vet's findings, but that wasn't done.

But even with propitious timing, it seems that sending samples off on the 12th and getting them back in time for Nick to post that Traci had told him the test came back negative on his post on the 13th (post 206) is a bit of a stretch, and if current vet standards do not permit a definite negative in this time frame, I'm of the opinion that absent further confirmation, this negative finding may have simply been an invention by one or the other parties communicating.

If I was Nick, I'd be asking for all of the vet paperwork and trying to post something that readers wouldn't have to guess about.