FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Nick Lillis
Thread: Bad Guy Nick Lillis
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 04:02 PM   #280
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Are you? Does Nick not have the "respectful" right to know that you are forwarding the, as of yet, unfounded claim that he is spreading Crypto into the reptile community? Unless you have facts to support this "rumor", and knowing how damaging that can be to anyone's reputation, shame on you! If you were so concerned about it, why didn't you post your thoughts here? Dont bother answering that. I get it. Trust me.
From one of Linda's emails to me:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switzer Reptiles Inc.
You did not seem interested in finding out the truth. If you change your mind and want me to forward what she said, please email me back. No hard feelings just that I wanted the truth however it comes.
Linda, one of the first things I said to you when you sent me your emails was to ask you to post the facts and evidence. How is that not wanting to get at the truth?
As far as finding the truth however it comes, the questions arising from the posting of the lab results will hopefully find some interesting truths. It took me a while to think through the 'negative' announcement and realize that the time frames seemed to be wrong, and ask others for help.
If you are interested in following these issues wherever they go, you could certainly help by asking and answering questions here.