FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Jim Talioferro - Dead Shipment/Unresponsive
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 01:04 AM   #34
chazzz
Dave you beat me to the punch. I also noticed the two locations but what caught my eye even more is Ohio Tortoise Rescue in his Signature. I think Ohio Tortoise Torture would be a more fitting signature. And Dave I think you're on the right track about him taking in rescues then selling them for a very high profit.

This goes way beyond the normal bad guy post on the BOI where someone might have made a mistake or even the normal scams you see here. As odd as this may sound I would have much rather seen that nothing was shipped and the OP was scammed out of his money. At least then this poor tortoise wouldn't have had to go through such torture prior to its final demise.

There's no excuse for what happened here. Although I don't think Jim will make an appearance on this thread but I do hope he is held accountable for his actions to the fullest extent.

I'm so sorry Galen that you have been put through this mess and my biggest sympathy goes out to that female tortoise that must have endured so much pain and agony before it died.

Never has a thread turned my stomach so much as this one!!

Galen what was the return address on both shipments? Judging by the how different the tortoises were shipped even though they both were cruel and unusual. They seem like they may have been shipped from completely different people. Perhaps someone sending their tortoise to the supposed rescue. That's why he didn't know the tortoise had been shipped out. I find it very odd that his wife would ship out a tortoise without his knowledge.