FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Alex Estrada - Imperial Geckos misrepresented tortoises for sale
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 04:03 PM   #37
nicksgrl26
I have bought a blue tongue skink from him and he sent me pics and answered all my questions pretty quickly when I asked. The sale went well and he was very responsive. He even guaranteed his guess on the sex even though it was only behavioral observations or he would replace her with her confirmed sister. Above and beyond really in the BTS world.

There has been a super nasty hurricane in the past week (and it sucked, I was in the middle of it) but maybe that has something to do with his sluggish replies. I don't know if it did effect him (or a relative since he's not actually in tx) or not, but I'd probably allow a tiny bit of leeway this week.

On a side note, my whole transaction was done over messenger on his facebook business page, Imperial Reptiles and Exotics, so it may be easier to get a hold of him there.

As for this problem, it seems to have been proven that its not a cherry head by some knowledgeable tortoise people on here, so I think he deserves a refund. I hope everything works out well for both parties.