FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 11:02 AM   #44
KNOBTAIL
well CHRIS, lets wait

and see when this no longer becomes premature.

Ron, if you would be so kind as to continue informing us of any change in this person if he contacts you............after receiving your money, not communicating with you, and can not seem to provide the simple courtesy of an acknowledgement.

Chris, I am uncertain what you mean by "doing your homework", Their is always a risk factor. If you know the person you are dealing with, you reduce the risk, if you dont know whom you are dealing with you increase the risk. In either situation, you are at the mercy of the seller, and the very least , I say the least the seller can provide is some acknowledgement. Or is that to much of a premature quality to ask for in a business transaction !

You seem to think so! For $ 500.00, I think the buyer is intitled to a bit more courtesy considering that he paid in advance, met his obligation that the seller set forth, and now has to worry if he will loose the money or the animals or both. Nice way to do business.