Old 12-22-2016, 07:58 PM   #74
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post

I tried my best to ss all.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
Here's my interpretation. Ty offered you an albino blue tegu but you saw a way to take advantage of the situation and wanted $3k instead. Ty donates a huge portion of his reptile income to conservation efforts. These raffles are held for a good cause and Ty funds them 100%. It's a shame to see someone take advantage of his efforts.
I appreciate that you brought up the good work that Ty has done, and his donations to a good cause. I think though, that true friendship on your part would cause you to gently nudge Ty into fulfilling what he said he would do, thereby maintaining his good rep.

If Ty were to post to this thread right now, telling Michelle that he was in error, and bringing this issue to a satisfactory conclusion, that would be a good choice. Michelle would have what she was promised, and there's a chance that some readers might respect a choice of admitting wrongdoing and making amends.

That respect will not be forthcoming if he has to be forced to pony up what he promised to do.