FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 06:28 PM   #100
andradespb
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
How can you trust me TY??? How about the fact I paid you WITHOUT a PayPal invoice or anything from you besides YOUR WORD! And I got the shit end of the stick by you sending me a different iggy like I’m so newbie. You got caught. End of story.

I’m the one that has no insurance or ZERO trust in you! You’ve done something similar before is why I brought up our past deal! Showing everyone your character!
I have 100$ refund to cover shipping! I’m not losing a dollar on this deal, I got played not you sir so don’t play the victim here!
Anyone that wants to argue for me to send this guy his iguana back with all of my money back is crazy! Yes, half was cool at first but I see that this guy is a scammer Flipper whatever you want to label it.
He kind of did get the shit end of a stick, he's losing his prized and only iguana. And you don't Want the iguana, if you say you're concerned about it and your kids than it would be best as a father to ship it back no? Rather to throw it in the streets or neglect it which can be taken for animal abuse

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk