FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Sarah Goy AKA ShadowKorin
Thread: Good Guy Sarah Goy AKA ShadowKorin
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 03:42 PM   #6
hiccups49
I don't typically write reviews for numerous reasons.

However, I received my very first gargoyle by mail this morning via Fed-Ex. I opened up my little guy and the first thing I noticed was he was in a big enough container to be able to move around but not be enough to be banged around while being shipped. Sarah was a genius! She put just enough paper towel in his container so that he could hide if need be. And he did. He was as jumpy as a scared gargoyle could or should of been. Yes, he is still adjusting to my/his new home but that isn't a shipping error. During my transaction with Sarah she was kind, offered advice to make me a successful gargoyle owner. I didn't get the hint that this transaction was once about $$$ to her. It was about finding the best home for her once pet. Would I buy from her again? Yes, yes I would and I will. I want to say thank you to Sarah and I applaud how she conducts herself. I am happy to say Quinn is doing well thus far. I will keep Sarah updated with his progress.. Thanks for caring Sarah, it really shines through your gecko's.