FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry David Freeman Carolina Classic Dragons
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 11:17 PM   #10
CarolinaClassicDragons
Wow Anthony. I really cannot believe that after our long conversation this afternoon around 2:00 that you would be bringing this up here. Game on my friend and remember...you started it!

I do not even know where to begin in addressing these accusations. Just more drama in the world of bearded dragons...go figure.

Let me start by saying that I was home when I received two boxes from the UPS delivery guy and another one from FedEx shortly after the UPS delivery. I was on a conference call and brought all of the boxes into my office. I do not know the exact amount of time that passed before the call ended but when it did end, I began opening boxes. I was confused when I saw that I had a box from Tom Constance as I had not ordered anything from Tom. In fact, I was starting to get frustrated as Anthony had promised me that the dragons would get here on Tuesday. Now understand that he had also promised me that they would get here last Wed., then Thursday, and then Friday. I took three 1/2 days off work to be here for the deliveries that never came. In fact on Friday, I was so fed up with all of the delays, I just wanted to cancel the transaction all together. Anthony then got all frustrated saying I was being impatient and he had things come up at work. I can understand issues coming up out of ones control, we have all been there. But three days in a row? So, last night, I email him to ask for the tracking information. No response. Now, out of the blue I get a box from Tom. Didn't make any sense. By the way, Anthony tells me today that he never received an email from me asking about tracking information.

Do you have the tracking information? I took another 1/2 day off work to be here for these dragons. Hope they are on their way.

Thanks!

On 10/13/2011 6:39 PM, anthony prosper wrote:
> That is fine and i appreciate you doing this. its already lined up for them to go out monday weather its me or her, they will be going out for Tuesday delivery. thank you again David i really appreciate you working with me on this.
>
> From: David Freeman <dfreeman3@nc.rr.com>
> To: anthony prosper <mdskillz1717@yahoo.com>
> Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 6:36 PM
> Subject: Re: hey
>
> Fine, send them for Tuesday morning arrival but this is my last day staying at home waiting on a package from you.
>
> On 10/13/2011 6:26 PM, anthony prosper wrote:
>> Also i jsut read the PM between me and you regarding my day off. it is " tomorrow is supposed to be my day off and im hoping and praying it stays that way so you can have a Friday morning delivery.".... i never guaranteed my day off was going to happen. how could i promise you i was off if i didn't know yet. which is why i sent that to you saying i was hoping and praying i was going to have off. which i did not have off and had to go into work again on my day off. i just wanted to show you that PM because i told you i was hoping to have off, not that i did have off. but again i can 100% see your side of it and the frustration you have, as well as i have i never wanted to make a customer unhappy. but i have been in touch doing the best i can for you.
>>
>> From: David Freeman <dfreeman3@nc.rr.com>
>> To: anthony prosper <mdskillz1717@yahoo.com>
>> Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 5:46 PM
>> Subject: Re: hey
>>
>> Anthony,
>>
>> Well, unfortunately, my patience has worn out. You are just now communicating with me to tell me they didn't go out today as you said they would yesterday afternoon? I have had to stay home in the morning now for three days ( I took tomorrow morning off after you told me you had the day off today and the dragons would be shipped today for tomorrow morning arrival). I have a real job too and it has nothing to do with bearded dragons. Please refund me my money as I do not have time for all of this.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> David
>>
>> On 10/13/2011 5:32 PM, anthony prosper wrote:
>>> Ok so i have my new scheduale for work, and im 13-14 hour shifts over night. my fiance however is off sundays and mondays, so she said she can ship the girls out on monday so you should have them by 10 am or 12pm tuesday morning. i tried getting a day off but i work armed security for a private security company so we do private security detail. so when one guy quits we have to figure out whos taking his shifts. is a Tuesday arrival for 100% guarentee to not be delayed again ok with you? thank you so much for being patient with me i never saw this situation coming with work, total blindside.

So as you can see from the email trail, I think I was being as patient as anyone would be in a situation like this. I do not find out until 5:32 on Friday afternoon that the dragons didn't make it out Thursday evening. In my mind that was strike 3 and I wanted out. BUT, I knew he was in a financial crunch so I stick with him. Plus, I wanted these dragons.

So that brings us to today. I open the box and could not believe it. A dragon laying there on the top of the packing material dead. A gorgeous dragon. Sickening. I could not believe someone would put a dragon in a box loose like that. Surely not. Still confused as to why Tom sent them, I immediately call him and got him live. He explains what happened. I get a sick feeling about how this is going to go down. Here is a seller using someone else to do the shipping for him and the dragon dies during shipment. I can see a lot of finger pointing already. I do not have Anthony's info and Tom agrees to get in touch with him for me. I told him I needed to hear from him ASAP.

There is more to come...here are some pics that I took immediately after getting off the phone with Tom. The dragon had not been moved at this point.
Attached Images