FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Greatest seller Elizabeth Grant (Inret)
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 03:16 AM   #1
jtinley
Greatest seller Elizabeth Grant (Inret)

Hi there - I am new to this forum and this is my first post. Hopefully my title was concise enough so I don't get in trouble - I tried to read the stickies.

Elizabeth Grant is awesome! She sold me 2 Giant Day Gecko's. I bought them way back in Dec but I did not have the terrarium ready so Elizabeth was nice enough to take care of them for me for months until I was finally ready about 2 weeks ago. During this time I asked her a zillion questions and she answered every single one! Elizabeth went above and beyond - way above. I'm a newbie and she made me feel safe about all my worries. They are doing great. She was super careful about their tails and she even gave me the eggs they layed while in her care. She said she was sweating bullets getting them in safely to send to me and that right there showed me Elizabeth is not just a great seller - she is a model for animal care and has a heart of gold for her reptiles. Out of a possible 10 points I give Elizabeth Grant a 20! If you think I'm overdoing it consider that I emailed her 109 emails since December each one having a ton of questions - I left no rock un-turned in my obsession to know every aspect of their care. I asked so many questions that even an article was written about my questions on Day Gecko's by Aliza and Matt at Gecko Time). I asked her about substrate mixes, UV lighting, full spectrum lighting, heat lights, night lights, UV measuring, Temperature gradients, humidity, raising crickets, Isopods, Mold, herptivite, Repashy DG, zoomed, trex, Pangea foods, Repashy bug burger, Gutloading mixes, flukers, repashy superload, history of mixes, calcium with and without D3, types of water, dechlorination, filtering, plants in terrariums, Types and sizes of terrariums, breeding gecko's, incubation methods, temps, humidity, feeding babies, heat rocks, heat pads, photo period, photo cooling, fecal smears, danger signs, stress, behaviors, misting - I could go on and on - I have a HUGE list of all her advice. Thank you Elizabeth for being so awesome! Thank you thank you thank you!