FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - How to delete an account- HELP PLEASE
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 11:25 AM   #8
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptiledude063 View Post
I just want to delete my account as I have no further use or need to be here or to have my profile posted here.
Sorry, but not going to happen. Accounts are not deleted from this site just because someone sticks their own foot in their mouth and wants to cover up that sort of evidence they themselves exposed to the public.

This has been the rule here from the beginning and is not going to change just because you want it to. It is CLEARLY stated in the rules, which apparently is something you have problems understanding or complying with. After your being registered here for nearly 8 years, I would have thought that you would have been able to get some things to effectively sink in and take root.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptiledude063 View Post
Its okay as I no longer do business with unscrupulous people like haha reptiles, Reptilecity and Turtlesandtortoises. No excuse me when I say I will shed no tears over your lame site
I am sorry that it appears that the rest of the world doesn't seem to agree with you concerning your claims stated in the BOI. But it is what it is. I am sorry that apparently you believe that your leaving this site will change YOU for the better, but that is something you have to do from within, not have unreasonable expectations from all the people around you here in order to support your self inflicted fantasy world. Sad to say, but when you leave this site, you will STILL be you. You really should consider staying and learn from your experiences and try to better yourself. It has worked for some people over the years.

IMHO.