FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - "BEARDED PETS" ... *Inquiry/BUYER BEWARE!!*
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2004, 04:51 AM   #27
BABY GIANTS
Big Tattoo...

I realise you you do not know me personally. And for that I shall forgive you for insinuating that I am a hypocrite!!

Of course I have already filed my complaint!

When I feel someone has done me an injustice, I stand up for myself. Even it means standing alone.

And when I feel others have a chance to make a difference in what has previously seemed like a 'hopeless' situation, I ask them to join me in filing their claims also.

But you can only ask, and you just have to wait for others to step forward...

Again, this is the place to go to file your complaint: http://www.ifccfbi.gov

I urge anyone to please email me if you don't feel comfortable posting on the BOI.
I have a file # on record with the FBI which allows me to go back and add any further comments, witnesses etc...

I read a number of threads on "Bearded Pets" after doing a search on the BOI. Sounds like a variety of things can be reported to make a real difference to their future existence.
CONTACT ME IF YOU EXPERIENCED ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:

~ If any photos used by "Bearded Pets" to sell their animals were actually YOURS, or you were sent images that you know belonged to someone else, either a website or individual.

~ If you have been ripped off by "Bearded Pets" or have proof of an attempted rip-off.

~ If you have proof that "Bearded Pets" have tried to trade under a different name, false location etc...

~ If you have previously filed a complaint to either IFCC or KS about being scammed by "Bearded Pets", and received no answer or follow-up, despite having proof of the scam.

~ If your KS account has ever been suspended or closed as a direct result of complaints you made to them about a shady KS customer/seller.