FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Fred Kick Misrepresented Animals, A thief to watch out for
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 12:47 PM   #24
HRoss
lucille

there was no longer the option of the one snake that was payed for, or keeping the money/ mojaves. it would have been a total loss
i am sorry that i cannot get accross how rude this person was, and yes i was late by approx 1-1.5 month after the terms.
i understand wanting the money. i do not deny that at all, infact i was the proative one in maintaining contact. that was the purpose for me trying to fix the deal primarily to walk with the one snake. all options flew out the window when he decided it was the mojaves or nothing. not to mention the veiled threats.

besides all of this i still got animals i would have never purchased/ traded in the firstplace not only because of there weight but also the looks of the animals
had the animals been as described and pictured (and especially the weight sated) i would have just ate the loss complaint free
now the loss is far past the 2000 dollar price tag, even at a 1 a gram (pastel female pricing) there is a 500$ difference in value, and frankly i would not dare sell these to someone else