FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 12:05 PM   #606
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
Whether you agree, or disagree, this type of comment/insult will most likely prevent any type of debate on this subject and possibly any other post. I still think the BOI works better if both sides of an argument can feel free to post their opinion with out the fear of being ridiculed by what may appear to be the "majority". Fresno tortoise did not really insult anyone, but was insulted for posting. I am sure I will most likely be insulted for posting in his defense.
I am surprised and disappointed that Lucille is name calling, I thought we agreed that was not needed?

I posted my side and ty posted his pg 8 comment #77. His post even confirms his character and his unwillingness to deliver the prize because he felt I was greedy, ineducated and thankless is NOT A REASON TO NOT HONOR THE RAFFLW TEEMS

He promised a prize that he didn't deliver.

Again it wasn't for an undesclosed breeders tegu (whom he said himself later he couldn't even get them from) and it was NOT a raffle for refunded ticket prices.

The terms were clear it was for An albino tegu (produced by ty) or 3,000
He didn't want to give me the t+ albino he produced. He said NO and he didn't want to give the $3,000 either.

Because he felt I was being greedy by asking for what was promised!!

What he did was unfair and deceptive

Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

(Calling me greedy, thankless, uneducated and not telling the truth like ty has done to me fits more than this)

He should not have illegal raffles and then not deliver the prizes he promised.based on his "feelings"
Maybe next time he shouldn't count his chickens before they hatch either
Sugarhedgie is online now Add to Sugarhedgie's Karma Report Post