FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Bad experience with Family Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 02:15 PM   #92
sschind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Steve, my questions early in this thread were "pro Megan". I actually thought her answers would end the thread quickly and on a positive note for her. The money was only one thing of many I inquired about because I wasn't sure how much was spent at that one particular vendor. Three hundred is not chump change and they should have been more receptive, providing she is being 100 percent up front. But in light of her more recent posts, I think there's more to the story than meets the eye. Just my opinion. I've said what I've said and have drawn my own conclusions which probably differ from most here. I would deal with FR before Megan any day of the week. Nuff said.
Your initial requests were for how much she spent and for an itemized list. I don't think that is relevant. If she bought defective bulbs the seller should replace them. Subsequent revelations to further inquiries may have provided more information as to the true nature of the transaction and as to which party you would trust but that still does not change the fact that she bought bad bulbs and they should be replaced no matter how much she spent with the vendor. I don't question your persistence on the entire matter just on that one small issue.

I agree that there may be more here than meets the eye (I haven't read FRs response yet but I see they posted one) but I don't think the fact that she bought the bulbs from FR is in dispute.