FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The African House Snake FAQ
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 03:42 PM   #6
Dennis Hultman
This resource page has been closed for five years. I have agreed to open it up for others to post their information. This topic isn't a general discussion thread but a resource page that stays at the top of the forum. Each sub section of the discussion groups have similar threads if contributed by someone as well. Take for instance the one in the cornsnakes section.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=79519

Normally these have been locked at the top of the forum and kept as professional guides. I would like to see this one stay the same in that respect.

I do realize things change so I am going to allow others to post their guides and information then I will close this thread again. Please keep in mind over time designations change a new information comes forward. The people that contribute here have done so for the betterment of all and gave their time freely. Anyone who contributes here will need to be respectful of previous posts and post their information as a individual piece of work, not a discussion on previous contributions. If in the future someone else would like to add their own, please private message me to open it.

If you have general questions to what is posted, please ask in the forum.