FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Dishonest guy Jon Boone (User name Geitje)
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 08:45 PM   #53
Tankster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarichter View Post
Assuming we are attempting to operate as regular business folks, if we bought a set of anything else, say dishes, and part of that set was flawed, the store would not give you 1/8 of your money back and let you keep the other 7 good dishes. You would have to return the entire set.
I agree that a large amount of time went by without communication due to personal issues, and you have every right to be anxious about that. But these are relatively rare animals, and they don't show up every day, or month. He is willing to make this right, as soon as he has the animals to do so, or to refund the money for your set. If you can wait, I think you'll be happy that you're dealing with Jon.

Noelle
I been wait long enough, if he refund the full amount $1050 right away, I am happy to ship him back both males as soon as I get the money, but if he wants me ship him back the animals first no way I will trust him second time.