FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Updates to the infraction system
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 12:59 PM   #75
skygear
I run VM's and no social media. Snapchat? No. Twitter? No. Facebook? NO, There is an account which I still leave active but haven't used in years.

Phone, Blackphone. My traffic is all virtual and no lines. No, I do not use windows for the net. KDE. Everyone has insurance. I do not use credit cards due to the aforementioned issues. Google and search profiles, I am well aware of them and again, no. I normally take better precautions for my internet query.

I am glad you mentioned the IP issue. YES. I AGREE. OUR IP IS ALL THAT IS NEEDED. Thus the reason I did not use a VPN, SOCKS, or a PROXY to utilize this site. I did not expect it to be such an issue here.

If you really want to get technical. your location is not on par with the guidelines. No city, state. However, is is critic enough to be within them too. So If I put USA as my Location, would I be within the guidelines? My pseudonym is accepted as a business name, alias, and name in all my dealings and has been for years without issue. Neighbors, family, friends, children, parishioners, and media all refer to me by my Pseudonym. Radio Station personnel use them in their professional life and personal life.