FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2016, 01:34 AM   #151
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrock86 View Post
I am now dumber after reading that Facebook feed. Such a shame some people are honestly that dumb when it comes to reading and comprehension. You're winning a tegu from a BREEDER, a person who produces things. How do these people get lost in such plain english???

these are some on the names i was called by ty and his groupies.......

i was called greedy. a lowlife, uneducated, thankless, not worthy, a greedy c%$t, ridiculous, picky, immature, childish, insane, ar$$hole, ungrateful bi%$h, looser, masshole, pathetic, stupid, spiteful, a nightmare, a scum ETC......

comments praising the reptile god and his all mighty powers......

Adison L Parker - Wow, some people! Take her to court and win! Show her not to be ungrateful to the king of reptiles!

Sarah Hagen - Wow. Ty that is horrible. .I am so sorry. I hope she is prepared to go up against you.. wow.

Drew Reinhardt - Absolute GREED is what this boils down to! Ty is more than generous, in the end she will get what she deserves which is nothing!

Manny Hernandez - Ty Park, thank you for everything you do for our "hobby, passion, industry, planet,... There isn't one word to describe" you shouldn't have to be going through this. This is total BS. An honorable person would have looked for a fair compromise up to settling for just getting the cost of the tickets back. After all this was for conservation. Please make sure we all know who she/he is so we all know who the piece of shit is among us!

April Preciado - Shes money hungry. How sad to see that someone is distrespecting TY when theres many problems that can be solved.

Michelle Cutler - i have showed ty no disrespect.

April Preciado - Hahaha you didnt even disagree to the money hungry part!

the blind leading the blind......

Sarah Hagen - Sounds like she is throwing a fit because she didn't get the T+

Ty Park - Sarah Hagen she just wanted the cash.
we would be happy to put her in place here.

Hillary Kotilainen - Like shes a winner of this contest...to exploit it more is disgusting. Also she's setting herself up to be blacklisted by a lot of reptile breeders.

Sim Hatch - Pathetic - I wish I knew someone up there that could help you squash this roach man.... just sad sad sad

Joey N Tammy Casey - Wow. Well, you see where her heart stands. Sorry you're having to deal with something so negative .

threats.... they could be perceived to be....

Robert Krause - sad as it may be there are always people out there looking for an easy buck. And that is where some people take terrible advantage of him. That is what has happened with this woman who is suing him for something so ridiculous that it makes me want to physically intervene. We all know that there are always going to be people who are looking to scam someone else, a person who will go to the food store and drop a jar of pickles and intentionally cut themselves with the intent of filing a gigantic lawsuit knowing that the powers that be will always settle out of court. If this person had an ounce of brains, she would quietly drop this lawsuit and crawl back into the hole where she belongs.

Laura Borowski - Where is she? Me and Lisa Horrigan can go there and talk some sense into her!

utterly disgusting that he acted this way but also allowed his followers to act the same.
that was all on his page, he could have put a stop to it. he announced when he was going to delete the post because he claimed to have found an attorney.... BS i say because he wasn't liking the way the post started going with a lot of people telling him what he didn't want to hear.... SMMFH