FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 09:56 AM   #1136
reticguy76
the problem with this whole ibd thing, is that nothing is in stone. dr. jacobson throughout his whole research time (which has been a good amount of time now), is using words like, we believe, we think, probably, etc.

the fact is, other forum posts/threads should not be in place here.

i can potentially see it on the forums where sales/trades/buys are allowed, the forum in question does not have a public sales section (or whatever one wants to refer to it as).

i personally do not see how stating that ashley has a nice lookin retic is in anyway promoting her and contradicting her representation in this thread. the forum in question is purely a site for people to post pics of their animals and learn and talk about breeding projects, etc. if she were trying to advertise her animals or people were trying to inquire about them or something along those lines, i can see where things would/should be different.

the fact is, all she did was post an update on here animal. its here, on this thread, on this site, where this stuff should be dealt with, stated, offered, etc.