FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Florida state law issues
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2003, 10:21 PM   #26
scottytohotty
lies

this is russell anderson , i am outraged that someone would say that i was on drugs . and for the same person to sugest that a well estblished and reratble tv station would ask someone to take drugs so they could do a program on snake bite is outrages and if bruce really had his facts straight i have not done national geografic yet. another thing the only i agreed to do the show in the first place was that they in now bash privit people from keeping exotic animals. that is in writing . and my atterny has copys . i had an acadent and that is all it was. i have more experance then most on mambas 15 years worth . so please befor you print lies like bruce did about the t.v. programs to drugs and the number of bites i took , cheak your facts dont go by the hearsay , you no me , my kids and wife are never in danger and i would allow the snake to kill me befor anyone else. i fallow the law to the letter . maybe you were to bussey tacking care of your pet turtels to notice all the fish and game personal were on my side . becuse i dont break laws like alot of other people do . i keep class 1 crocs and venomouse reptiles . one day i will have my own lab . and i say aging i will take a drug test for anyone at anytime . also i dont bash people on the computer or in person so just stay out of my and my familys lives . and dont print things that you hear on the street

thank you bruce , and thank everone that has stuck up for me when people who only now sperthighs try to make me look bad . when in fact this person must not now any better so stop the lies leave us alone "i will never stop keeping my crocs or venomous snakes"

thank you to all those who have suported me and my wife and kids . god bless you all and stand your ground alone we are powerless together thay cant stop us . so stop the name calling and start educating like i do with my fids . my 8 year old girl can tell you common and latin names for most rattlers power threw education.

sorry about my spelling
any questions dont be afraid to ask .
peace to all
russ anderson and familly