FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 06:32 PM   #23
Deborah Stewart
So according to the time line you buy the snake not sure when it was received.

Filed a Paypal claim before even given contacting them and giving them a chance to make it right.

You are asked for pictures which I would too since close up pictures of an open mouth can hardly tell anyone if it is their snake or not. YOU chose not to provide those pictures apparently and demand a refund before the animal is even returned and after filing a claim.

She tells you she is looking into return labels on the day you initiated your claim which is encouraging since most scammer would probably ignore you.

Now I don’t know them, I don’t know you but it seems like they are trying (at least so far) to make it right but you are not giving them a chance too.

Don’t you think that before making this thread you could have give them the time to make it right, most people will only refund a purchase once an animal is returned anyway yet you filed a claim. You made a paypal claim which as assume immediately upon reception and are now posting here 24 hours later.

Sure no sick animal should be shipped however not everyone is perfect and giving the opportunity for the seller to fix their mistake is the least you could do, but I have a feeling you are not the patient type that would give people that opportunity to do so (get that feeling from the way you post).

Quote:
been doing this to long and im too rich to aregue for a 100 snake
Yet you jump immediately on filing a claim without giving them a chance to send you a return label, receive the animal and refund your money