FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I haev a bussiness oppourtinity for anyone!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2002, 05:07 PM   #48
HerpVenue
Okay I was gonna keep it quiet for a friend of mine who is trying to help out this kid. spam_But he noticed the same typing style and manerisms. spam_So I figured I would ask some questions.
But I guess I blew it. spam_Youguys are smart enough to figure things out on your own and make your own conclusions. spam_That is why we often get accused of having a clique. spam_

Anyway here is the add in question
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/cgi-bin....2;st=10

It was posted by Brian Hayes aka Jake-Jeckel16
with an IP address of 65.184.211.197
Then he replied three more times with the same Ip address.
The ip address belongs to telocity high speed DSL

Then later on Patrick replies with the same exact IP number 65.184.211.197

Brian also replies with an Illionois Century Network Ip number.
Then Patrick does the same thing.

Now lets forget about the Illinois Century Network Ip and just concentrate on the first one.

The original add was place with this IP 65.184.211.197.
I presume it is Brian's house because it is his add.
Now why would patrick need to go over to briens house and tell Brian to e-mail him?
And if it is Patricks house.....and Brian was posting the add from Patricks house....Why would Patrick need to log on and tell Brian to e-mail him. spam_When he can tell it to him live since they seem to be using the same computer.

they both have the same IP (telocity)
the other computers they post from have the same network (Illinois Century Network)
They both looking for albino ball pythons

And what did patrick mean when he wrote this
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">E-MAIL ME NOW WE HAVE ISSUES TO DISCUSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW WHY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>Maybe he meant he would tell everyone that they are the same person. spam_That he has multiple personalities. spam_That he is not in the hospital for a snake bite.....Rather he is in the hospital getting treatment for his multiple personalities