FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I haev a bussiness oppourtinity for anyone!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2002, 04:55 PM   #47
Ken Harbart
Call me a heartless cynic, but I'm just gonna come out and say that the boa bite tale is a bit far-fetched. Quite frankly, it would take a boa of extreme proportions to cause the type of damage that's being alleged. Out of curiosity, is it Copley that he's "hospitalized" at, or Provena Mercy. A simple phone call can confirm his status as a patient.

Also, the question of where and how the "axanthic" ball was acquired remaines unanswered, despite being asked no less than three times. Perhaps this snake came from the same source as the "spider" ball that Patrick was trying to sell for "a friend" last month? The ad

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would really liek to see any of you be 14 and deal with your great grandma, your aunt, and your gandma with your grandpa in the hospital for kidney problems so......when you start to become depressed as everytime someone call you its not to chat but to tell you another person in your family has died.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Not to seem heartless, but this has no bearing on what has transpired. It seems that a new sympathy card is being played every day now. Like Seamus, et al, I just ain't buyin' it.