FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004, 03:51 AM   #189
thecobrakid
Talking Burger King Tells THE WHOPPER

Quote:
Originally posted by oreganus
Jason, you are laim idiot....did your parents have any kids that lived?? just curious? I love how your posts are so arrogant and ignorant at the same time. Such skill wasted on the fauna...
Kevin
Sincere apologies for the accidental multiple posting.

Burgerboy, attack the lameness of my idioacy if you will, for at least I am intelligent enough to abide by the law, in addition to spelling the easier words. Did my parents have any kids that lived? C'mon now.

In your last post, you stated:
"That is crazy and Ray never said that I didn't ship with delta in the last year, he said that he couldn't find the airbill for Jeremy. "

This is what Ray said:
"I now have official confirmation that Kevin DID NOT send the King cobra by Delta airlines. A Delta staff member went back 9 months to verify that Kevin has NOT used Delta to ship the King Cobra. Surprised??? Nope, not me. A proven liar, is a liar! Why would we expect anything else from him?"

That pretty much says it all. Busted once again. You seem to think everyone is stupid. You seem to think that you can manipulate the truth and statements just enough to give you an edge. Pathetic! I'll take a chocolate milkshake, burgerboy. And don't be stingy w/ the whipped cream.

I am a currier for someone in the area. Once a week, I drive to drop off numerous venomous shipments. Some are sent Priority 1, some are sent Dash. None of the shipments sent out have even come close to such a rate. $67.09 is the lowest I have seen this magic number. The rates don't change too much based on destination. I ship from Texas too, and I have shipped all over from this point. Your distance from Oregan to NY is much farther. This would certainly be more if sent priority 1 or Dash. You can't tell me or anyone else any info to back up your claim that you did it the right way. No approx amount, no bill, no proof, nobody coming to back your claim. Nothing. I'll also take some fries w/ that, burgerboy.

Since you aren't bright enough to fabricate a sound lie or abide by the rules, i wonder if your brain can generate enough power to change fryer grease? Quit the hobby, give your snakes to someone else, and never return again. You aren't wanted and nobody respects you. Can't you see that?

Later BurgerBoy,

Jason Shephard