FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale /Trade entire Snake Collection for Sale with locking Containers $500.00
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 01:41 PM   #1
grogansilver
Warning! /Trade entire Snake Collection for Sale with locking Containers $500.00

(1)- Black & white California Kingsnake (Semi Adult) (2) Florida Kingsnakes (Adults) (1) Jungle Corn (Adult) (1) Okeetee Corn (Adult) (1) Brooks's Kingsnake Light Color (Adult) (1) White Sided Kingsnake ( Small/Med ) ) (1) (1) Goin Kingsnake (Small Med) (1) Pueblan Milk snake (Adult) (1) Bull Snake Small/Med Adult (1) Banana kingsnake (Adult) (1) Albino California Kingsnake (baby) (1) Sonoran Gopher Snake Med/Adult (1) Albino Corn Philly (Adult) (1) Red Sided Garter Snake (Adult) (1) Albino Gopher (small/Adult)..............These are all top quality show Snakes that I have acquired, they all will come with all their Original Locking containers and supplies if interested call Anthony 1 845 645-9458. PS: I cant seem to up load photos to fauna so send me your email address and ill send you the photos of everything. grogansilver@yahoo.com or text me and ill text you the pictures of the Snakes! (...The trade deal for all the snakes would be a decent group of Russian tortoises)..!