FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 02:23 PM   #132
lawndart
Got cleaned!

Hey,

How do you think I feel? I'm the one out the "cool 7"! Hell for that I could have picked up two high quality breeders from Dragons Den with lights & cages & decor & ...

Note to self:

And Blckkat,
How would one really tell the difference between the two? Hell, right now Beth isn't anywhere close to white, snow, leuc or het or anything. She is a light tan color at best and right now in 110 basking spot she looks like a light toned German to me. I'm not psyched but I'm not pissed either. Prices for Leucitics are amoung the highest I've seen. D. Den sells their sexable young'ns for $500. Check out their web site. They don't guarante color either. It's written right there! What does make me sick is looking at Dragons by Nature's going out of business sale. Now that hurts! My haste gets the better of my pocketbook again, Doh!

Hey,
My ignorance! I just hope she is what Terri says she is! I don't have any reason to doubt her. Like I said, she has been helpful to me in every way! Thank goodness to, for $700 I'd fly out there personally if I was getting the shaft like our man who started this thing for resolution.

Anyone know of really good greeders of collector quality dragons other than those mentioned here? If so, drop me a link.
Thanks